Thursday 12 September 2013

I'm back!!

It's been a while since I was committed to this blog. I won't lie; I did forget that is was up and running only because I concentrate on running my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/jonesinforcake). BUT, it is a September goal of mine to bring it back and focus on keeping up to date.

I recently asked you what you were interested in and the answers were very common; you want to see more decorating tips, funny baking stories (my mishaps, which by the way happen ALL THE TIME!) and more portfolio pictures. I can offer all that to you through my online blog! I want to start documenting each cake that I make and decorate so that you can follow along for the ride.

If you have any questions, always remember that you can ask, I am SUPER friendly and love to hear from all of you!

Talk with you very very very soon,

-Jessie
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment